Fresh blank calendar pages have been placed before you. The year 2011 is here. How will YOU fill in the days?
What do you need to STOP doing to make this year remarkable?
What do you need to START doing to make this year extraordinary?
The Wisdom Project is on a mission to Connect people through the Sharing of personal wisdom gained from life experiences, so together we can ignite Inspiration around the world. Imagine an enormous united group striving to give hope and encouragement to others to help them move forward in life! We would like to offer some inspirational wisdom each person is able to apply during the New Year:
- Dare to be Happy.
- Love more; Smile more; Appreciate more
- Don’t believe all you hear and don’t spend all you have.
- When you say “I love you”…MEAN IT.
- When you say “I’m sorry”…look the person in the eye.
- Be patient with you. Allow yourself the room to grow.
- Enjoy the journey – there are valuable lessons in both the highs and the lows.
- Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Don’t judge people by their relatives.
- Love deeply and passionately - you might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Be nice to YOU - take time to recharge, refresh and renew.
- Love everyone where they are at - you don't know what someone is going through until you walk a mile in his shoes.
- Remember the three A's all humans are looking for - Appreciation, Approval, and Acceptance.
Connect - Share - Inspire...The Wisdom Project
Now it's YOUR turn...We value your wisdom. What would you add to this list??